WaterWatch provides water submetering, gas submetering, and electric submetering systems for new construction and existing communities. Our non-proprietary submetering systems allow us to read wireless or hardwired submeters across all types of configurations and layouts.
- Promote Energy Conservation
- Control Utility Expenses
- Reduce Maintenance Utility Concerns
- Increase Property Values
Upon billing, the local energy provider’s rates will be calculated for that individual unit’s usage and a full page billing invoice will be mailed to your residents.
Why Choose WaterWatch?
- We can bill for services such as: Water, Sewer, Electric, Gas, Cable, Trash, Internet, Rent, Association Fees, Parking etc.
- Customer service for both property owners and residents is approached with respect, reliability, and honesty
- Free on-site property evaluations, property management training, and utility rate verification
- Our ability to read meters via wireless remote hardwired systems or manual read systems
- Short term contracts available with sixty day cancellation notice
- Real time management reports available online for individual password protected access
- Resident online account access and payment options available at www.mywaterwatchbill.com
- Nationwide installation crews
- Financing plans are available
- Property management software integration available for certain applications
Contact WaterWatch at our toll-free support number 800-256-9826.